How do I install StatCounter using Contribute?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Contribute from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Browse to a web page or your blog home page.
- If you browsed to a blog home page, select a blog entry to edit from the Entries pop-up menu.
- Click Edit page or Edit Entry.
- Place the insertion point in your draft where you want to insert the HTML code snippet.
- Select Insert > HTML Snippet.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.